Terms & Conditions
At La Feminite we value our customers and are passionate about creating a wonderful shopping experience. As such, it's our desire to ensure our customers receive clear and accurate information about their subscriptions and orders. Additionally, we value the privacy of our customer's information and only utilise the services of reputable third party providers.
These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the La Feminite website. In these Terms and Conditions, “us”, “we” or “our” means La Feminite (ABN 48115566812) contactable at PO Box 369 Sutherland NSW, Australia 1499.
Orders placed before the 10th of each month will be shipped by Australia Post on the 15th of each month (or the next business day if the 15th is not a working day). A standard shipping fee of $4.95 applies to all orders. Please allow 1-7 working days for delivery. While we do our best to ensure your order is delivered on time, La Feminite cannot be held responsible for conditions beyond our control such as severe weather, service interruptions etc.
La Feminite currently only ships domestically within Australia.
We hope you love your La Feminite order, but in the unlikely event that there is a problem with one of your items, we will happily exchange or refund you in accordance with NSW consumer rights legislation. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and outline the issue you've encountered. We will provide you with the details of how and where to return your item and once the item is received by our office we will promptly issue a refund for the cost of the product and your return postage costs.
For change of mind returns, again please contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of delivery advising of your change of mind. We will provide you with the details of how and where to return your item and once the item is received by our office (in unused, in its original unopened packaging with any seal or shrink-wrap intact, with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new) and once your item is received by our office we will promptly issue a refund for the cost of the product. Where a product is returned in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product), we will not refund or exchange the product postage costs on change of mind returns is borne by the purchaser.
Refunds are usually returned to you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Terms of Sale
Please read these terms of sale carefully. You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms of sale before you place an order for products from our website.
In terms of sale, "we" means La Feminite and "us" and "our" will be construed accordingly; and "you" means our customer or potential customer for products and "your" will be construed accordingly.
Order process - For an order to be placed, you must take the following steps:
- Add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart
- Indicate the regularity of delivery of your products (ie: one-off, monthly, every two or three months)
- Proceed to checkout
- If you are a new customer, you may have to create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you may be asked to enter your log in details
- Once you are logged in you may be asked to confirm your order and consent to these terms of sale
- You will be asked to enter your payment details which will be managed by Stripe and/or Paypal. La Feminite does not have access to your account details.
- Customers will be charged immediately for their first order and on the 10th of the month ongoing until such time the customer amends or cancels their subscription.
We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records. The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English. Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors. You may correct those input errors before placing your order.
We maintain stock levels of our advertised products that are consistent with our sales trends however from time to time products may not be available despite being available on our website. We will attempt to source the product in time for shipping on the 15th, however if the product is unable to be sourced in time, we will contact you and offer either a refund or product substitute.
La Feminite is a subscription based business and as such, orders are only shipped once monthly on the 15th of each month (or next working day if the 15th lands on a non working day). There is no provision for orders to be shipped outside of these parameters.
Customers have the opportunity to select products for delivery as a one-off purchase or ongoing every one, two or three months.
Customers are charged at the time of placing their initial order and thereafter on the 10th of every month.
Orders can be updated or cancelled at any time before 8am (Sydney AEST/AEDST) on the 10th of each month. Changes cannot be made after this time and payment will be charged to the customer's credit card at this time.
New orders placed after the 10th of the month will be shipped on the 15th of the following month.
Price and Payment
Prices for products are quoted on our website. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds. La Feminite is not required to be registered for GST and as such taxes are not charged on your order. Prices for products are liable to change at any time, these will be updated accordingly on the website and any customers with existing ongoing subscription orders on these products will receive at least one month's notice of the change.
You warrant to us that:
- you are over the age of 18 and legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale
- the information provided in your order is accurate and complete
- you will be able to accept delivery of the products
We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order. We will use reasonable endeavours to ship products on or before the 15th of the month however we cannot guarantee delivery on this date or by a nominated date. The customer accepts that from time to time there may be exceptional circumstances where shipments and deliveries are delayed. Tracking information for your shipment will be provided by email and is available by logging into your account on our website.
La Feminite may collect personal information about you through your use of the website and other applications which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- purchasing any product, subscription or gift card from La Feminite
- registering or filling in forms on the website or applications
- participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer's opinions, concerns and preferences regarding La Feminite's products
- participating in consumer contests and other promotions
The personal information that La Feminite may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card details, personal preferences and any other personal information that you choose to include in your La Feminite account, profile or other communications to La Feminite.
Upon collection of your personal information, La Feminite may use and disclose such personal information, separately or in combination with pre-existing information for the following purposes:
- to process purchases or other transactions
- to develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services
- to conduct or administer contests or other promotions in which you have participated
- to contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us
- to troubleshoot problems with the website and/or applications
- to customise your experience or homepage on the website and/or applications
- to develop and manage La Feminite's business, staff and operations
- to verify your identity and information
- to maintain and update our records
- to detect and protect La Feminite and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with La Feminite's policies and contractual obligations
- as permitted by, and to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions, or
- for any other purpose to which you consent
La Feminite may not be able to do these things without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to communicate with you and respond to your enquires.
La Feminite may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom La Feminite engages to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to, fulfilment centres, support services, website support services and third party applications, payment providers and delivery providers. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. La Feminite will only provide those third parties with the personal information they require to deliver services to La Feminite and/or on La Feminite's behalf. La Feminite will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent.
The personal information that you provide will be retained by La Feminite in accordance with applicable laws. La Feminite holds personal information electronically and in hard copy form. However we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information we hold if it is no longer needed for our business purposes.
If, at any time you prefer not to receive further promotional communications from La Feminite you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in promotional emails sent to you by us.
La Feminite will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, La Feminite will give you access to that information. If you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information held by La Feminite is not accurate, complete or up to date, you may notify us at the address below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, La Feminite will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
PO Box 369
Sutherland NSW 1499